Careers For Moms
A workshop for mothers seeking to re-enter the workforce after an absence or finding more work/life balance in their careers.
• Discovering potential career paths that provide balance and flexibility
• Discussing current trends in workplace flexibility and relaunching resources
• Identifying skills developed as parents that are transferable to the workplace
• Addressing and closing the gaps in your resume
• Rediscovering your professional confidence and understanding your value
Finding the ME in Mommy
A workshop for mothers who are choosing to stay home with their children for the foreseeable future.
• Discovering (or rediscovering) your own interests
• Setting and keeping personal goals while parenting
• Finding time for yourself/spouse and experiencing "quality" family time
• Learning to have the courage to say "no" and take more ownership of your time
• Achieving a calmer, more enjoyable life
Surviving Life's Storms
A workshop for all adults interested in dealing with or preparing for challenging life and parenting situations.
• Finding inner strength in times of crisis and not ‘running on empty’
• Taking care of yourself so you can take care of others
• Creating a support system to rely on during stressful times
• Putting life in perspective as a journey with many phases
• Discovering a lasting purpose and building resilience in our lives