Sophomore/Junior Year: Phase One
Four to five sessions, laying the foundation for college success.
• Self assessment and career exploration
• Need for industry and employer research
• Resume development/review
• Summer Internship and college activity planning
• Campus career fair preparation
Sophomore/Junior Year: Phase Two
Four to five sessions, building on phase one.
• Cover letter development/review
• Networking strategy (online and in person)
• LinkedIn profile development
• Interview preparation and strategy
• Offer decision and negotiation
• Long-term career and/or education goals